The Centre is becoming increasingly popular and enquiries should be made well in advance – (Bookings can be made up to 2 years in advance). Contact the Centre for availability and make a provisional booking.
- Booking forms will be issued and date provisionally booked.
- The booking is placed on our calendar but until this has been fully confirmed and a deposit received the dates are still available for other hirers.
- PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS ARE HELD FOR 14 DAYS
- FAILURE TO RETURN COMPLETED BOOKING FORMS WILL RESULT IN DATES BEING RELEASED.
Complete booking forms:
- This must include the name and nature of the show as we reserve the right to refuse any booking
- Return booking forms. Upon receipt of the booking forms an invoice will be sent to you requesting a 50% non returnable holding deposit and a security fee of £200
- Return the deposit by cheque or debit card and the dates will be confirmed via a letter and receipt for the deposit.
- The booking is completed
6-8 Weeks before the start of your booking:
- You will need to attend a Pre-Show meeting with a member of our team.
- This will be to discuss your booking in detail this will include:
- Names and qualifications of your technical staff.
- Any extra facilities required
- Bar and interval times
- Pyrotechnics or special requests